Most real estate brokers and agents don’t really have all the tools needed to provide 100% selling services to sellers that need to sell their houses quick, for cash and at a fair price.
This is why we have integrated fully with all the data on the MLS and became a real estate source to thousands of investors in the Hilton Head area.
If you are in the market to sell you home and you are in need for a fair offer right away… you’ve come to the right place.
We can provide customized innovation towards all your real estate needs if you are a home seller.
If you are thinking of selling your Hilton Head area home, a great place to start would be our market report page where you can click on your area of the island to find the latest closed and pending sales as well as all the current listings.
Today, I would like to talk to you about 7 Reasons to List Your House This Holiday Season.
Around this time each year, many homeowners decide to wait until after the holidays to list their houses. Similarly, others who already have their homes on the market remove their listings until the spring. Let’s unpack the top reasons why listing your house now or keeping it on the market this winter may be the best choice you can make.
Here are seven great reasons not to wait:
- Relocation buyers are out there now. Many companies are still hiring throughout the holidays, and they need their new employees to start as soon as possible.
- Purchasers who are looking for homes during the holidays are serious buyers and are ready to buy now.
- You can restrict the showings on your home to days and times that are most convenient for you. You will remain in control.
- Homes show better when decorated for the holidays.
- There is minimal competition for you as a seller right now. Over the past few months we’ve seen the supply of homes for sale decreasing year-over-year, as shown in the graph below:
- The desire to own a home doesn’t stop during the holidays. Buyers who were unable to find their dream homes during the busy spring and summer months are still searching, and your home may be the answer.
- Late fall and early winter make up the “sweet spot” for sellers. The supply of listings increases substantially after the holidays. Also, in many parts of the country, new construction will continue to surge and reach new heights in 2020, which will lessen the demand for your house next year.
It may make the most sense to list your home this holiday season. Let’s get together to determine if selling now is your best move.
Source.. KCM Home Search Hilton Head Blog
To show my commitment to my clients, I will utilize the latest technology, know-how and information allowing me to bring you the best and highest offer for your house.
To connect with me directly,
Please call Ron at 843-816-1690
Or via email: email@example.com